Friday, May 14, 2010

Status Update


In our time, we have many different forms of communication. One of the most popular websites today is Facebook. Facebook allows you to post a profile picture, share information about yourself and even play games.
One of these features on your facebook page (known as your wall) is called "status" or "status update" which allows you to share a thought, pictures, a You Tube video, etc. Although a lot of my friends status updates are interesting, there are many that are annoying.
I like an update wishing me a great day, but really don't care about an update informing me you are hanging out with your friends at Walmart.
On my journey, I'm trying to change my status for "me" to "we" to "He"! Is your journey a life without purpose or a purpose driven life? Something to think about!

No comments: